– To know more about Epson WF-C579, WF-C529 Operating Principles, click here
– To know more about Installation on Epson WF-C579, WF-C529, click here
– Setting the DNS server on Epson WF-C579, WF-C529, click here
Switching to the network settings screen
STEP 1. Switch the panel to the Home screen.
STEP 2. Tap the network icon.
STEP 3. Tap “Description”.
STEP 4. Tap “How to change an IP address”.
STEP 5. Tap “Settings”.
STEP 6. Check that the Advanced Settings screen is displayed.
Setting a proxy server for Epson WF-C579, WF-C529
STEP 1. Switching to the proxy server settings screen
- 1-1.Tap “Do not use” of the Proxy Server.
- 1-2.Check that the Proxy Server Settings screen is displayed.
STEP 2. Setting use of proxy server
- 2-1.Tap “Do not use” of the Proxy Server Settings.
- 2-2.Check that the Proxy Server Settings is “Use”.
STEP 3. Setting the proxy server
- 3-1.Tap the URL of the proxy server.
- 3-2.Check that the input screen appears and then enter an URL or IP address.
- 3-3.Tap “OK”.
- 3-4.Check that the proxy server setting has changed
STEP 4. Setting the port number of the proxy server
- 4-1.Tap the port number.
- 4-2.The software keyboard appears. Enter the port number based on the hearing sheet.
- 4-3.Tap “OK”.
- 4-4.Check that the port number has changed.
STEP 5. Saving the settings
- 5-1.Tap “Start Setup”.
- 5-2.Wait until the settings are reflected.
- 5-3.Check that the Setup Complete screen is displayed.
- 5-4.Print the network status sheet and check the setting state.
– Connect Wi-Fi for Epson WF-C579, WF-C529, click here
– Epson WF-C579, WF-C529 IP address Settings, click here